Situated on the bluffs overlooking the beautiful Sacramento River, the marketing information center at Oakmont of Redding is now open to the public. Seniors and their families who are interested in learning more about this premier retirement community are welcome to inquire at 2150 Bechelli Lane 7 days a week. Oakmont of Redding is scheduled to open for resident move-in by late spring 2017.
Oakmont of Redding will be an 88,098 square foot community featuring 59 assisted living and 33 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two bedroom options ranging from 400 to 1,192 square feet, all with 10-foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms. Located just minutes from the Turtle Bay Exploration Park and Shasta Lake, Oakmont of Redding is ideal for active seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services. “Redding is a community filled with natural beauty,” said Lorene Bower, Executive Director of Oakmont of Redding. “We are excited to provide seniors and their families the opportunity to experience exceptional senior living in this beautiful environment.”
To meet the diverse demands of vibrant and refined seniors, the community’s amenity package for all residents includes:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by a five-star executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, arts and crafts
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
Oakmont of Redding will offer specialized care services that promote continued wellness, including a nurse onsite 7-days a week, 24-hour care staff, and a Concierge Physician Program where participating residents can see their doctor without leaving the community. Additionally, Oakmont of Redding will provide comprehensive memory care services for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Care options are customized to the needs of each resident and will include medication management, housekeeping, health monitoring and assessments, grooming assistance, dietary guidance, diabetic programs, escort services to offsite appointments and activities, appointment coordination and temporary in-home care. For more information, call 530-338-3902 or visit www.OakmontOfRedding.com.